gsLearn will make learning and completing trainings easier than ever with great features like:
• All Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri training opportunities in one place
• Tracking of all online, virtual and in-person courses
• Easy access to personal training histories
• Ability to pause, exit and restart courses as needed without losing progress
• Access to new Movement-wide online learning opportunities created by GSUSA
How will this change the way volunteers currently complete the training they need? All in-person, virtual and online courses for volunteers will only be found in gsLearn. There are two ways to register for live (in-person) or virtual courses There are two ways to register for live (in-person or virtual) courses: • Open a live course in gsLearn and follow the link to our registration page to complete the course registration process and payment of any associated course fees
Let’s Get Started Learning! Dive into this powerful platform today by using your myGS login! For more information on how trainings are tracked and completed, visit the gsLearn FAQ page.
• Go directly to our registration page at girlscoutsem.org/programs
• To track the completion of a live course, return to the course in gsLearn after the live session and complete the course’s confirmation module
For questions on gsLearn, contact the Answer Center at 314.400.4600 or email@example.com .